The DS Instruments DAT64F Digital Programmable Attenuator is a compact stand-alone and USB-controlled RF Step Attenuator with 0.25dB steps and a range of 0 to 63dB. This premium version features a bright OLED display and front user control buttons. Input frequency ranges from 100MHz to 6GHz. No host PC is required to use this device. Automated scripted control is extremely easy requiring no extra drivers, just a simple virtual COM port connection and SCPI based text commands.
Our first new product of 2017!
Fine-Step Digital Attenuator Specs:
- Max input power: +25.0dBm
- Insertion loss (6Ghz): < 7dB
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 1.25″ x 2.15″
- Attenuation: 0-63dB
- Step Size: 0.25dB
- Frequency: 100MHz – 6GHz
- Return loss: > 12dB
- SCPI command support via USB COM port
- Front buttons and display for stand-alone use
- Standard micro USB powered
- Premium Gold SMA RF connectors
- Tiny, rugged, and cost-saving!
- Extremely low insertion loss
Common RF Applications:
- Automated testing environments
- General RF Lab use
- Control Systems
- Cellular equipment testing
- Production verification
- Educational / university lab use
- Aerospace / Defense Research
Visit the Support page for newest software and information!