The DS Instruments DAT64L Digital Programmable Attenuator is a compact stand-alone and USB-controlled RF Step Attenuator with 0.5dB steps and a range of 0 to 63dB. This premium version features a bright OLED display and front user control buttons. Input frequency ranges from 1MHz to 6GHz. No host PC is required to use this device. Automated scripted control is extremely easy requiring no extra drivers, just a simple virtual COM port connection and SCPI based text commands.
Now shipping Rev 6 version with increased performance!
For our 0.25dB step size version, see the new DAT64F.
Programmable DAT64L Attenuator Specs:
- Max input power: +25.0dBm
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 1.24″ x 2″
- Attenuation: 0-63dB
- Step Size: 0.5dB
- Frequency: 1MHz – 6GHz
- Insertion loss: < 8dB
- Return loss: > 12dB
- SCPI command support via USB COM port
- Front buttons and convenient OLED display
- Power: 5v standard USB cable
- Standard SMA RF connectors
Common RF Applications:
- Automated testing environments
- General RF Lab use
- Control Systems
- Cellular equipment testing
- Production verification
- Educational / university lab use
- Aerospace / Defense Research