The DS Instruments DAT64L Digital Programmable Attenuator is a compact stand-alone and USB-controlled RF Step Attenuator with 0.5dB steps and a range of 0 to 63dB. This premium version features a bright OLED display and front user control buttons. Input frequency ranges from 1MHz to 6GHz. No host PC is required to use this device. Automated scripted control is extremely easy requiring no extra drivers, just a simple virtual COM port connection and SCPI based text commands.
Now shipping Rev 6 version with increased performance!
For our 0.25dB step size version with optional Ethernet, see the DAT64F.
Note that we offer this device for a lower price without the display and buttons for automated USB controlled applications.
Programmable DAT64L Attenuator Specs:
- Frequency: 1MHz – 6GHz
- Attenuation: 0-63dB
- Step Size: 0.5dB
- Max input power: +25.0dBm
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 1.25″ x 2.15″
- Insertion loss: < 6dB
- Return loss: >15dB Typical
- Third order intercept: +55dBm
- SCPI command support via USB COM port
- Front buttons and convenient OLED display
- Power: 5v standard micro USB cable
- Premium Gold SMA RF connectors
- Extremely compact
- All-Aluminum powder coated black case
Common RF Applications:
- Automated testing environments
- General RF lab use
- Control systems
- Cellular equipment testing
- Production verification
- Educational / university lab use
- Aerospace / defense research
- Internet of things development
- LTE network testing
- Electronic warfare
Digital Attenuator Control Application:
Typical DAT64 Insertion Loss at 0dB Setting:
Programmable Attenuator Typical Return Loss: