The all-new DS Instruments DAT64LX Dual Programmable Attenuator is a compact stand-alone and USB-controlled RF Step Attenuator with 0.5dB steps and a range of 0 to 63dB. This premium version features two completely independent channels, a bright OLED display, and front user control buttons. Input frequency ranges from 10MHz to 6GHz. No host PC is required to use this device. Automated scripted control is extremely easy requiring no extra drivers, just a simple virtual COM port connection and SCPI based text commands.
This unit ships with our own intuitive windows control software.
Now shipping as of December 2016!
Programmable Attenuator Specs:
- Max input power: +25.0dBm
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 1.25″ x 3″
- Attenuation Range: 0-63dB
- Step Size: 0.5dB
- Frequency: 10MHz – 6GHz
- Insertion Loss: 7dB typ.
- Channels: 2
- RF Connectors: Gold SMA, 18GHz rated
DAT64LX Attenuator Features:
- Two completely independent attenuator channels
- SCPI command support via USB COM port
- Front buttons and OLED display
- Power: 5v standard USB cable
- Premium gold SMA RF connectors (4x)
- Space and cost saving dual channel design
Common RF Applications:
- Automated testing environments
- Internet-of-things design
- General RF Lab use
- Control Systems
- Cellular equipment testing
- Production verification
- Educational / university lab use
- Aerospace / Defense Research
- Antenna test
- Wifi / 802.11 engineering
Attenuator Mechanical Info:
Dual Channel Digital Attenuator Support: