The DS Instruments DAT90L Digital Programmable Attenuator is a compact stand-alone and USB-controlled RF Step Attenuator with 0.50dB steps and a range of 0 to 90dB. This premium version features a bright OLED display and front user control buttons. Input frequency ranges from 5MHz to 6GHz. No host PC is required to use this device. Automated scripted control is extremely easy requiring no extra drivers, just a simple virtual COM port connection and SCPI based text commands.
Digital Attenuator Specs:
- Max input power: +25.0dBm
- Typical Insertion loss: 10dB
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 1.25″ x 3″
- Attenuation: 0-90dB
- Step Size: 0.50dB
- Frequency: 5MHz – 6GHz
- SCPI command support via USB COM port
- Front buttons and display for stand-alone use
- Standard micro USB powered
- Premium Gold SMA RF connectors
- Tiny, rugged, and cost-saving!
- Low insertion loss
Common RF Applications:
- Automated testing environments
- General RF Lab use
- Control Systems
- Cellular equipment testing
- Production verification
- Educational / university lab use
- Aerospace / Defense Research
Visit the Support page for newest software and datasheets!