The DS Instruments TT7000 combines a calibrated RF Power Meter, a wide-band RF frequency counter, and a RF Signal Generator into one ultra-miniature USB device. Fractional-N synthesis signal generation covers 300MHz to 9600MHz with low phase noise and adjustable output power. RF Power Meter functionality covers from -45 to +5 dBm for frequencies between 100MHz to 7GHz. Not only is the TT7000 powered from USB and controlled with standard SCPI commands, but it also provides also a stand-alone user interface and display. For only $900 no modern microwave laboratory can be without an instrument of this utility and portability. No host computer required. Designed and built in California.
Now Shipping Rev 3 with internal step attenuator and double frequency output range!
- Calibrated Power Meter (-50 to +5 dBm) (100MHz – 7GHz)
- RF Frequency Counter (100MHz – 7GHz)
- RF Signal Generator (300MHz – 9600MHz) (10Hz Step)
- High-power RF Divider (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X)
TT7000 RF Meter/Counter/Generator Features:
- Crisp OLED Front Display
- Front control buttons & status LEDs
- USB powered and virtual COM port SCPI control
- All-Aluminum black compact enclosure (2.75″ wide)
- Internal precision 10MHz +/-280PPB reference frequency
- Automatic power meter calibration using internal RF frequency counter
- Adjustable power output in 0.5dB steps
- Premium 18GHz microwave SMA jacks
- Very low signal generator phase noise
Easy to use Windows GUI or COM port command control.